1.5
Turnaround Time

On December 11, 2017 Purchased a $3599.00 75 inch television with damage. Contacted customer support on the date of delivery December 28, 2017 and was advised that the escalations department would contact me within 7-10 business days.

Those days are lone gone without any contact from Aafes escalation department. I contacted them around JAN 10 was informed that the order could be seem in escalation but no information could be provided other than to call back on January 15 or 16. Upon calling back, I was then "wowed" with the response that it would take another 10 to fifteen days before the issue would be addressed.

TODAY IS JANUARY 18, 2017 AND THIS ISSUE HAS YET TO BE ADDRESSED I have an issue because Military Star has forwarded the bill for this $3599.00 product and is asking for payment on the 10FEB2018. I NEED THIS PRODUCT PICKED UP SO THAT A REFUND CAN BE ISSUED.

Review about: Sony Xbr75X940E Tv.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Inability to inform customers of oder and return status.

Comments

Issued resolved. Thank you! Will still patronize, mistakes happen sometimes

Ordered mine last month and still hasn’t arrived. I hope to God it’s not damaged.

#1420703

Wow is right!!! We’ve been trying since December to get a refund for a TV that was never delivered.

My husband has been on the phone for over an hour 1:20. He is getting the same exact speech he was give nearly 3 weeks ago that it is being sent to escalation and should see a refund in 7-10 business days.

#1420262

Sir / Ma'am ...We are sorry you have not received the service you deserve. Can you please private message us with the details you provided here, your order number, and your contact information?

I will elevate to senior management for review and response. Thank you.

facebook.com/ShopMyExchange

You can also contact us at http://www.aafes.com/customerservice/feedback.aspx if you prefer not to use Facebook.