1.3
Privacy and Data Security

AFFES won't refund for a toasted I purchased.

AFFES state on their internet site that items may be returned to an Exchange for a full refund.Not entirely true.

I purchased a toaster from them and they sent me the wrong item. I drove to my nearest AFFES exchange but no refund was given. They claimed I didn't have a receipt. I had the printed internet receipt with my order # price and sold to information.

I asked before driving what was needed and they answered only the order #. This is not good customer service in my opinion.This is not good customer service in my opinion. This is not good customer service in my opinion. This is not good customer service in my opinion.

This is not good customer service in my opinion. This is not good customer service in my opinion. This is not good customer service in my opinion. This is not good customer service in my opinion.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Aafes Exchange. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $21 and wants Aafes Exchange to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aafes Exchange toaster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aafes Exchange?

Comments