Everyone...AAFES outsourced their online shopping, from the website design to customer service to shipping a few months ago! They went with the cheapest bidder and that is why you are all having the issues with them, buyer beware!!!

Had an Experience with Aafes Exchange?

Comments

Madison, Alabama, United States #911426

A nightmare to work with.I had trouble ordered an iMac27 online, so I placed the order with an "agent." The sale price was not honored (and I have no idea if I'll ever see the $100 gift card that was offered as a bonus), so today I've been on the phone for 1 hour 41 minutes trying to get this corrected (its a difference of $378.90).

The original "agent" was Lakeitra; the current "agent" is Zoe; and the supervisor I'm still waiting for is Josh Winholz. Mr. Winholz came on the line at 1 hour 49 minutes into the call, but after about 2 minutes, I was cut off!

I'm attempting to call back now, but I'm a pissed consumer, and will NEVER "shop my exchange" online again.What a nightmare