Ordered in-stock laptop as Christmas gift on Dec 15, 2017.Received email around 4:00 am Dec 17 that it had shipped on Dec 16.

AAFES website showed "shipped" on the 16th (from Ft. Belvoir Exchange), with FedEx Ground tracking #. Charge hit my debit card on the 18th. FEDEX website showed expected arrival date of Dec 20th.

Checked back on the 19th and FEDEX still just showed "label created." Same on 20th and 21st. Called AAFES evening of 20th, said they would escalate and I would be contacted the next day. No contact next day.

Called back on 21st and was told they submitted inquiry but would take 48 hours, "if" the shipping facility decided to get back to me, which would be by email.Spoke with supervisor who said I should consider other options for Christmas and added "we are not Amazon." Status: SIX days after order, and FIVE days after showing "shipped" on AAFES website, package shows it hasn't left shipping facility and nobody at AAFES is the least bit interested in finding out what the problem is.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Exchange2017

We apologize for this frustration ...Can you please private message us on Facebook (faceboo.com/ShopMyExchange) with the above issue?

Please include your order number and contact information.

We will elevate the issue to upper management for immediate action and response.Thank you.

vertical
to Exchange2017 #1408422

Not a facebook user.

Exchange2017
to vertical #1416996

You can also reach us at http://www.aafes.com/customerservice/feedback.aspx.