Yvonne Bays has been found on the internet for pleading guilty to selling $400,000.00 worth of prescription drugs on line.So how does she own barber shops in Leavenworth & Leonardwood?
Plus she threatens her employees if they even speak to Aaeffes management that they get fired & believe me they do!!!
Below is proof of her guilty plea & a copy of an emai sent to me threatening me if I talk to an Aaeffes employee that I will lose my job.Her very good friend in Fort Leavenworth, Cathy Lieb, vendors manager, PX, knows of this questions.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Other issue
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "This company is an absolute SCAM! They do claim that Josh Duhmel owes his career success to them, which is a lie! I messaged him, myself, here is a photo:..."
- "UPS shows they left a package at my front door? It was left ON my truck hood, which was parked IN the street. Package was dirty like had..."
- "Found a huge crispy " object" in our newly opened bag! Gag!!! Discusting!!!?..."