Yvonne Bays has been found on the internet for pleading guilty to selling $400,000.00 worth of prescription drugs on line.So how does she own barber shops in Leavenworth & Leonardwood?

Plus she threatens her employees if they even speak to Aaeffes management that they get fired & believe me they do!!!

Below is proof of her guilty plea & a copy of an emai sent to me threatening me if I talk to an Aaeffes employee that I will lose my job.Her very good friend in Fort Leavenworth, Cathy Lieb, vendors manager, PX, knows of this questions.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Aafes Exchange and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aafes Exchange to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aafes Exchange for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aafes Exchange?

Comments

Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States #1243102

I agree with you.Why let a criminal contract a barbershop on post.

But you can't hire a felon to be a barber.I will share this and let everyone know what safes is doing