Featured Not resolved

Ordered a Samsung TV for black Friday, when i opened it the item was damaged, called in right away to file a claim and gave them all the information they needed.In return, I asked for a confirmation to this claim or an email to make sure i have proof of a claim.

The customer support lady said they don't send out email nor can she get a confirmation # of this claim being put into place, right!!!!! I already know this is going to be a shaddy process. All she said was to email their claim department of a picture of the damage item. I snapped a few photo and emailed them but after the email i still didn't get a response.

2 week later called them back to check in the status, their response was they see it in the system but nothing is done yet. 3 weeks later called them back same response. Yet i don't have a confirmation email that i made a claim. What kind of business ethic is this?

i understand things take time to get done but to have no trail of it being done is just BAD.At any point something can be lost and they can just tell me our system don't see your claim.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Tv.

Reason of review: Bad claim process! Beware!.

I didn't like: Poor customer service concerning returning damaged merchandise.

Comments

Exchange2017

You can also contact us at http://www.aafes.com/customerservice/feedback.aspx if you prefer not to use Facebook.

Exchange2017

Sir / Ma'am ...We are sorry you have not received the service you deserve.

Can you please private message us with your details, order number, and contact information?

I will elevate to senior management for review and response.Thank you.

facebook.com/ShopMyExchange