Featured Not resolved

Ordered a Samsung TV for black Friday, when i opened it the item was damaged, called in right away to file a claim and gave them all the information they needed. In return, I asked for a confirmation to this claim or an email to make sure i have proof of a claim.

The customer support lady said they don't send out email nor can she get a confirmation # of this claim being put into place, right!!!!! I already know this is going to be a shaddy process. All she said was to email their claim department of a picture of the damage item. I snapped a few photo and emailed them but after the email i still didn't get a response.

2 week later called them back to check in the status, their response was they see it in the system but nothing is done yet. 3 weeks later called them back same response. Yet i don't have a confirmation email that i made a claim. What kind of business ethic is this?

i understand things take time to get done but to have no trail of it being done is just BAD. At any point something can be lost and they can just tell me our system don't see your claim.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Tv.

Reason of review: Bad claim process! Beware!.

I didn't like: Poor customer service concerning returning damaged merchandise.

Comments

I also had the same thing happen. I received a damaged grill.

I talked with customer service at the store, called them online, and emailed the pics. I took pics of the damaged box even before opening it because the damage on the box was obviously due to forklifting in the wrong spot. Once i opened the box (hoping the packaging protected the grill) the damage was obvious. It was the largest dent I’ve ever seen in a grill.

Once i contacted them they told me that i had to wait 4 to 6 weeks for a response and told me i couldn’t take it too the store. I waited over a month then started calling every day for 3 days waiting on hold for 40 minutes every time. The first time the return section had left for the day (10 min after they picked up the phone so they left while i was on hold), the second time they told me to call back because the person i needed went home, the third time was the day i was getting the last piece of furniture i will order from here. On that day i told them that i should be getting a tv stand delivered from them and that they could save, time, money and a trip if they just picked up the grill at the same time.

They arranged it for me and told me to call back in 3 days. When i got home my wife told me that the delivery team would not take the grill and when i opened to box for my tv stand it was damaged as well.

My wife and i have spent a lot of money over in furniture from this website since we just bought our house. We just want our money back for the grill and we are finished with this website.

Exchange2017

You can also contact us at http://www.aafes.com/customerservice/feedback.aspx if you prefer not to use Facebook.

Exchange2017

Sir / Ma'am ... We are sorry you have not received the service you deserve.

Can you please private message us with your details, order number, and contact information?

I will elevate to senior management for review and response. Thank you.

facebook.com/ShopMyExchange