On my lunch hour I took a purse to exchange at the Exchange on WPAFB.I had bought my daughter a Dooney & Bourke purse for Christmas.

I purchased this purse on Black Friday when there was a 25 percent off. My daughter did not like the color so I was exchanging it for a different color. Both purses were identical and the same price except for the color. The purse that I wanted to exchange still at the tags on it and the paper inside and I had my receipt.

I was told that I would not get the 25 percent off because that was a special on black Friday so I ended up paying the full price. I questioned this to the clerk and she got the manager and the manager told her the same thing. I have never experienced that from any retailer.

If I had bought something on early bird special and wanted to return the item for a different size the store would have not charged me the regular price they would have just exchanged it even steven.This is not acceptable and is a horrible way to treat the military community.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aafes Exchange. The most disappointing about a product or service from Aafes Exchange was exchange policy at wpafb Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aafes Exchange.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aafes Exchange to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aafes Exchange?

Comments

Solingen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #1262426

That's what we serve for I guess.The benefit to get ripped off.

Hubby bought me a Fitbit for Christmas, but got a size small wrist band, I need a large. Took it back yesterday to exchange. No-go. They only return.

So we had to pay the difference on my Christmas gift.

Unfortunately we are overseas.We will just have to plan ahead and buy earlier on Amazon.