84 views
Verified Reviewer

Resolved
4.0

Update by user Dec 26, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. It took longer than expected but the PX exchanged delivered my mattress 12.19.20 and I am EXTREMELY satisfied.

In the future perhaps they could communicated more but in these uncertain times I truly believe they did the best they could. THANK YOU for assisting VETERANS and our SERVICE members..

Update by user Dec 26, 2020

It took longer than expected but I am happy with the product & cost. AAFFES, just communicate more with your customers.

Update by user Dec 26, 2020

Aafes Exchange resolved my problem and i am PROUD to have purchased from them. I will purchase again and keep in mind i n these uncertain times we all need extra patience. THANK YOU!!

Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2020

I ordered a mattress 29 Oct. 2020.

It said approx 14 days. Its now 5 Dec. 2020. I have been told of another MAYBE shipping date of 15 Dec.

I have emailed customer service NO RESPONSE.

i have been basically wasted my time because i was foolish enough to believe AAFES actually cared about veterans. So as I approach XMAS I am sleeping on an air mattress which isn't made for someone with health issues.

If it ever arrives I will post, but I will NOT order anything from AAFES again.

User's recommendation: beware.

Preferred solution: either delivered by last ship date 15 Dec guaranteed or let me order something that will arrive the soonest .

Comments