56 views
Verified Reviewer

I purchased a dresser on sale around Christmas time of 2020. We understand that because of the pandemic there were shipping delays.

After three weeks of no information on our order Aafes decided to cancel our order without warning. We thought it was a glitch and reordered our item which is still available, even as of right now, on their website. The shipping process issue began again. No information now for threw weeks, so I called customer service to see if I could get any answers.

The rude woman was dismissive and condescending and basically said that my order was probably going to be cancelled again soon because of the wait time on the shipping and I shouldnt order from them again. Im upset at the way the site is being run with no regard to the customers timeline, and the blatant rudeness of the representative of the customer service department.

User's recommendation: Shop elsewhere.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aafes Exchange Cons: Rude customer service, Not getting my order, No communication, Orders being cancelled.

Comments