Turnaround Time

Had same problem as many other posters here and elsewhere online.Account cancelled when website was "upgraded" in Sept 2014.

Tried repeatedly by email to customer service since November 2014, and never received response. Called by phone 3 times. Each time I called and spoke to someone, I politely asked for help to resolve the issue. Each time, they were unhelpful, and told me my case would be 'escalated' as they could not find me in their system.

Said even though I had a receipt and an account number from my most recent order, (just a few months prior), it did not matter because they could not bring up any prior accounts or prior orders--all was gone. Each time I was assured I would receive an email from a supervisor in the "escalation" department. Never received an email. They just completely blow people off.

As a 25+ year customer, it's sad to see how low AAFES formerly good customer service has sunk.

They just don't care about their customers anymore.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and lies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of aafes exchange customer care. Aafes Exchange needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aafes exchange customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aafes Exchange.

Had an Experience with Aafes Exchange?

Comments