I went to the Charleston AFB today and the main exchange today to get some Sugar Daddies.After buying the candy I took it to the car and my girl friend it was melted and all fused together.
It was only a $1.29 and I went back in to please her and get some better candy. As usual I had to wait the customary 10-15 minutes and upon presenting my ID they could not verify it, I gave them a second ID and they finally tell me their system is down. The manger comes over and is rude and unfriendly, then she of course blames the computer system and wants my SSN. I told her that this happens every *** time.
She then jumps on me for supposedly jumping on her clerk.
I told her the clerk had nothing to do with it, it was her sorry, non-working system, she wouldn't even let me trade out 1 for 1 a similar candy.So again a simple trip to the Exchange results in a ruined day.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "Guy pulled up to my door and tried to sell me a large package of meat. I had just gone to the store so didnt need anything. I figured he..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "The window products are unsatisfactory. I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl. The installer attempted to install..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."