I went to the Charleston AFB today and the main exchange today to get some Sugar Daddies.After buying the candy I took it to the car and my girl friend it was melted and all fused together.
It was only a $1.29 and I went back in to please her and get some better candy. As usual I had to wait the customary 10-15 minutes and upon presenting my ID they could not verify it, I gave them a second ID and they finally tell me their system is down. The manger comes over and is rude and unfriendly, then she of course blames the computer system and wants my SSN. I told her that this happens every *** time.
She then jumps on me for supposedly jumping on her clerk.
I told her the clerk had nothing to do with it, it was her sorry, non-working system, she wouldn't even let me trade out 1 for 1 a similar candy.So again a simple trip to the Exchange results in a ruined day.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "The window products are unsatisfactory. I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl. The installer attempted to install..."
- "Guy pulled up to my door and tried to sell me a large package of meat. I had just gone to the store so didnt need anything. I figured he..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."