100% full Resolved
1.9
Additional Fees

I went to the Charleston AFB today and the main exchange today to get some Sugar Daddies.After buying the candy I took it to the car and my girl friend it was melted and all fused together.

It was only a $1.29 and I went back in to please her and get some better candy. As usual I had to wait the customary 10-15 minutes and upon presenting my ID they could not verify it, I gave them a second ID and they finally tell me their system is down. The manger comes over and is rude and unfriendly, then she of course blames the computer system and wants my SSN. I told her that this happens every *** time.

She then jumps on me for supposedly jumping on her clerk.

I told her the clerk had nothing to do with it, it was her sorry, non-working system, she wouldn't even let me trade out 1 for 1 a similar candy.So again a simple trip to the Exchange results in a ruined day.

gregoryadeese wrote the review because of poor customer service at Aafes Exchange and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1 and wants Aafes Exchange to "i want a letter of apology from the manager and the exchange".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aafes Exchange and aafes exchange customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aafes Exchange?

Comments