I went to the Charleston AFB today and the main exchange today to get some Sugar Daddies.After buying the candy I took it to the car and my girl friend it was melted and all fused together.
It was only a $1.29 and I went back in to please her and get some better candy. As usual I had to wait the customary 10-15 minutes and upon presenting my ID they could not verify it, I gave them a second ID and they finally tell me their system is down. The manger comes over and is rude and unfriendly, then she of course blames the computer system and wants my SSN. I told her that this happens every *** time.
She then jumps on me for supposedly jumping on her clerk.
I told her the clerk had nothing to do with it, it was her sorry, non-working system, she wouldn't even let me trade out 1 for 1 a similar candy.So again a simple trip to the Exchange results in a ruined day.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Guy pulled up to my door and tried to sell me a large package of meat. I had just gone to the store so didnt need anything. I figured he..."
- "The window products are unsatisfactory. I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl. The installer attempted to install..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."