So purchased a lovely 2600$ bridal ring set from the lovely aafes and they faded after a week of wear. AAFES tried to make it right buy sending them back to manufacture and having them re rhodium-ed which the turn around was great.

However went to the site to see if my previous review was posted on the quality of the rings and they removed my negative review. Tried posting another review and they have locked me from posting reviews.

The rings after one week of wear have now returned to the ugly state bellow.

Picture taken one week after wear.

AAFES HIDES CONSUMER REVIEWS ON PRODUCTS.

Had an Experience with Aafes Exchange?

Comments

Don't buy a *** low tier ring set then next time.Jewelry cost money buddy.

You didn't spend enough.Sorry lol.

to Anonymous #1026323

You would be suprised to know they replaced the rings and now 2 years later all is well. And for the record your an ***. And my post was about AAFES removing neagtive comments not the price paid for the rings.

Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Aafes Exchange - Sheffield Barbers/Yvonne Bays Aafes Exchange "Yvonne Bays has been found on the internet for pleading guilty to selling $400,000.00 worth of prescription drugs on line. So how does she own barber shops in Leavenworth &..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Poshmark - Just DON'T DO IT! Poshmark "I wouldn't advise ANYONE to sell high dollar or expensive items on Poshmark. I sold another seller a Gucci handbag, I showed a photo of the only damage to the..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more