83 views
Verified Reviewer

I placed an order July 27 2020, and waited until July 29th before calling to verify my order was indeed received and to also verify the shipping information. According to your website, orders ship with in 24 hours.

I called on the 29th and AAFES could not verify that my order was shipped so I was given the direct number to In The Swim. I contacted customer service, and the agent stated they did not have an order for my name address email, zip code nor did they know anything about Myonlineexchange.com. The agent assured me that she would look into the matter and contact me the next day. (this did not happen).

I called on the 30th and again the same answers. I ended up calling AAFES customer service who then was able to locate the order again and the shipping information (which basically did not have a d date or tracking number), and cancelling the order all together.

User's recommendation: I would not use the company.

Comments