127 Gold Vault Rd, Fort Knox, KY 40121, USA

Update by user Feb 01

Still Exchange (AAFES) has not returned my calls.I was informed by a member of cell phone vendor that their rep will not respond to my situation.

It has been 13 months and I think I will never recover my money.

I now believe they just don't care about their customers.They have lost one of the "best customers in the world" as they once called us.

Original review posted by user Jan 02

21st December 2015 as advertised turn win your Gallaxy 5 and pay $0 for 18 months and $5 for 6 months so that would be a $30 Samsung 6.The cell phone vendor looked at my phone then asked if it was good I said yes.

I mailed my Samsung 5 to the address they gave me. about a month later they said the warehouse said the phone I mailed was water damaged and would not honor the promotion. I asked for my phone back but they said they couldn't do that so I now pay over $600 for the Samsung 6 instead of the $30 virtually a 2 year contract I have complained to this vendor, T-mobil, the store manager and Mr. Ard the general manager I even e-mailed Dallas HQ they just said do it through the store.

It has been over a year now without any response. By the way the Samsung % was said to be dust and water proof.

Okay HQ Dallas I know you read these complaints from time to time.If you refuse to assist with a 40 year customer I will seek legal action and other options.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Galaxy S5 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: ripped off by cellphone vendor .

Preferred solution: Pay me the balance owed me or give me a new Samsung 5 and an apology .

I didn't like: Nobody would return my calls after i informed them.

Had an Experience with Aafes Exchange?

Comments