Washington, Iowa
1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

for 5 months I have been waiting for and Ipad, dealt with rude customer service people I spent 9 hours on hold to place the order and after 6 weeks of the item being instock and not shipped it went out of stock and my item was canceled. Ordered it again and their website wasn't working and spent 98 min on hold and talked to another very rude person to place my order.

Superise, 2 weeks after my order I called and was told it is instock and it would be shipped in 3 days, 2 weeks after the day I was told it would be shipped it is now out of stock. The person told me she had no Idea what is going on and it as disgusted as I am.....but oh way their is nothing she can do, and I know it will be canceled again.

Their website doesn't work right since they updated it, their employees are rude, and their customers are low priorities to their suppliers so you will wait forever with your item instock and never get it because they ship to everyone else first and then if their are left ship to exchange customers. DO NOT do business with the exchange.....it isn't worth the headache

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Never getting item you ordered.

Comments